Arrested… Now What?
Were you or a loved one arrested of a crime? You don’t need to face the legal process on your own. The lawyers of 1-800-CRIMINAL know that sometimes we don’t make the best life choices. And, sometimes we get accused of something we didn’t do or mean to do.
But people are not perfect and sometimes bad things happen. If you find yourself backed into a corner you need a solid plan in place to know how to handle whatever comes next.
Your plan may include:
- Cooperating with law enforcement without hurting your own interest.
- Contacting a criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible.
The national criminal defense lawyers of 1-800-CRIMINAL are experienced at handling all types of criminal cases. They are ready to defend you against any accusations or charges and will fight to get results that are within your best interest.
You will want to contact one of our national defense lawyers as soon as possible. They may be able to keep your case from going to trial or get your charges reduced or dropped depending on when they are be able to start representing you.
An attorney’s plan may include:
- Conduct an initial consultation to determine the best way to handle your current circumstances and discuss your options. They will cover any possible representation fees with you at this time. Once you become their client they will be responsible for defending your individual rights to the best of their ability.
- Hire a criminal investigator to interview witnesses, take photos of the crime scene, gather evidence to include police test results and statements, conduct secondary forensic testing / medical records and statements and conduct public record searches.
- Gather all evidence, character and crime scene witnesses, and reference letters to bolster your credibility.
- Present all evidence and negotiate on your behalf to try and keep your case from going to court. If the case does end up going to trial, they will use their vast resources to help reduce or eliminate the penalties you may face.
1-800-CRIMINAL lawyers are experienced attorneys who know how to handle cases specific to their geographical region. They also offer affordable representation no matter what type of case. Visit our attorney’s page to see if there is a licensee 1-800-CRIMINAL lawyer in your area.